Thursday, August 11, 2011

long time no post :) helloooo...

Starting off with a delicious photo:
(I'm such a sucker for the bleached hair/brow look! ;)
Love the makeup... perfectly compliments the look. Strong but doesn't dominate. Playful touch with the glitter on the lips, and soft red eyeshadow, echoing the lipstick. Bare face with touches of highlights creates gorgeous luminosity and resonates with the rest of the "light look:" her hair, skin, clothing. Love! 
Taken from www.look-at.com


This is also quite lovely. I love the transparency of the look, right down to the veininess(sp?) in her lids; here, it works! It's a very soft, ethereal, other worldly look and i LOVE it!!!

THEN... brace yourself.. wtH is this nonsense???? *horror*
For your sake, I've shrunken the image. What could possess someone to do this in the name of "beauty".... shudder.
Makes me wanna slap someone. I understand the concept, but at some point a MUA is responsible for taking a step back and saying "hey! this looks like shit!" ...one of the graces of makeup is that you can simply erase and start over. -_- This photo makes me angry. Makeup shouldn't make people look scarier. Unless it's Special Effects makeup. >:T
 


3 comments:

  1. RENEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol cracked me up that you shrank the last image for your viewers.. haha

    ReplyDelete